Mary Snyder’s busy blog is one of multiple ways crowds of women connect with this leader’s message of hope, joy, and adventure in Jesus Christ.
As Premier Christian Cruises Girl’s Get-A-Way group coordinator, contest director, and girlfriend leader, Mary has a following that’s near, far, and across cultures because she carries God’s Holy truth in her messages with God’s love, humor, and vivid detail. Snyder testifies that life’s path is a walk of faith, including “litter, potholes, and missteps,” as she mentors and teaches “fellow travelers” in small groups, writes books and online articles, and speaks to audiences—on sea and land. Snyder uses that less-than-perfect life as the vehicle to share her passion for women to grow in deep relationship with the Lord, know His Holy Word, and enjoy serving Him at home and afar.
When she’s not cruisin’ and connecting on the ocean or Route 66, Mary makes the Birmingham, Alabama, area home.
Books by Mary R. Snyder
Columns by Mary R. Snyder
- Delivered from the Darkness
- Where’s the Church?
- Authentic Living: Why I Don’t Have It All Together
- Loving Without a But
- Avoid the Mommy Comparison Trap
- Connecting on the Road Less Traveled (Or, Why Are You Still Driving the Interstate?)
- Take the Heart Gauge Quiz
- 3 Warning Signs of a Poisonous Friendship
- What Kind of Light Are You? The 6 Lights of Friendship
- Are You Too Busy to Connect with Others?
- 5 Friendship Lessons from the Trenches
- No More “Just a Minute”: Make Time to Connect with Christ and Family