Mark Russell, PhD, has gained tremendous international understanding in his time living and working in Russia, Chile, and Germany, and in his extensive travel to more than 70 countries to carry out a variety of business, educational, humanitarian, and religious projects. Mark has been published in more than 50 academic and popular level publications. Mark lives in Boise, Idaho, with his wife, Laurie, and their children, Noah and Anastasia.
Mark is also the author of The Missional Entrepreneur.
Columns by Mark Russell
- Working Women Transform Whole Societies
- Women, Work, and Faith
- Stewarding God’s Business
- The Economics of Living as Salt and Light
- Spending Well: A New Year’s Resolution
- The Blue Gospel: Water Is Central to Life
- Maximizing Charity: Giving That Does Well
- The Economics of Human Empowerment
- Tough Economic Times Expose Our True Values
- Want a Burger with Those Fries?
- International Business Equals Gospel Opportunity
- Christian Responses to the Economics of Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking
- Sexploitation: The Economics of Sexual Exploitation and Human Trafficking
- Kingdom Economics and Orphans
- God and Money