Jennifer Kennedy Dean is executive director of the Praying Life Foundation and a respected author and speaker. Jennifer is the author of such books as Pursuing the Christ, Heart’s Cry, Life Unhindered!, The Life-Changing Power in the Name of Jesus, Set Apart, and Secrets Jesus Shared. She is in demand as a speaker and has spoken in such venues as the Billy Graham Training Center at the Cove and Focus on the Family.
Widely recognized as an unusually gifted communicator of the deep truths of God’s Word, Jennifer is a board member for Advanced Writers and Speakers Association and a member of America’s National Prayer Committee.
Jennifer was widowed in 2005 after 26 years of marriage to Wayne Dean, her partner both in life and ministry. They have three grown sons. Jennifer makes her home in Marion, Kentucky.
Books by Jennifer Kennedy Dean
- Heart’s Cry
- Life Unhindered!
- Live a Praying Life (Trade Book)
- Live a Praying Life (Workbook)
- Live a Praying Life DVD Leader Kit
- Live a Praying Life Journal
- Pursuing the Christ
- Secrets Jesus Shared
- Secrets Jesus Shared Leader Kit
- Set Apart
- Set Apart Leader Kit
- The Life-Changing Power in the Name of Jesus
- The Power of Small
Columns by Jennifer Kennedy Dean
- Guest Post from Jennifer Kennedy Dean – The Blood of Jesus Purifies
- The Name Above All Names
- Leaving Behind the Misconceptions about Prayer and Moving Forward in the Truth
- Prayer: The Key to Everything
- If Prayer Works, Why Am I Hurting?
- Prayer Convinces God to Bless Us (Misconception #4)
- Surrender to the Cross
- Head-to-Toe Prayer for a New Grandbaby
- An Inheritance of Infinite Worth for Your Children and Grandchildren
- The Power of Praying for Future Generations
- Praying So My First Grandchild Will Walk in a Gentle Rain of Answered Prayer
- Does God Need to Be Reminded of His Promises? (Misconceptions of Prayer #3)
- Misconceptions About Prayer (#2): God Needs Our Ideas
- Worry-Free Operating System
- Misconceptions About Prayer (#1)
- Top 10 Reasons for Prayer Fatigue
- Prayer: Activity or Relationship?
- Do Your Prayers Have Power?