Janet Thompson, founder and director of About His Work Ministries, is an author and speaker on topics relevant to today’s Christian.
Janet discovered her purpose when God called her to “Feed My sheep.” Janet answered that call by developing the Woman to Woman Mentoring Ministry at Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California. Janet served as a lay minister for 12 years leading Saddleback’s Woman to Woman Mentoring Ministry. She shares the blessings of mentoring through the 16 books she has authored and by training churches around the world.
Janet has a master of arts in Christian leadership from Fuller Theological Seminary. She and her husband Dave have 4 married children and love being Grammie and Grampa to 11 amazing grandchildren. They make their home in rural Idaho.
Books by Janet Thompson
- Face-to-Face with Elizabeth and Mary
- Face-to-Face with Euodia and Syntyche
- Face-to-Face with Lois and Eunice
- Face-to-Face with Mary and Martha
- Face-to-Face with Naomi and Ruth
- Face-to-Face with Priscilla and Aquila
- Face-to-Face with Sarah, Rachel, and Hannah
- The Team That Jesus Built
- Dear God, He’s Home!