In this revision of a classic study on the Book of Philippians, teacher speaker, mentor, and women’s leader Edna Ellison provides a warm, biblical, joyful, encouraging, and purposeful opportunity for women to enrich their friendships.
- Easy-to-use, easy-to-lead content divided into 10 units
- Thorough and packed with Scripture
- Practical ideas for relevant response and application
- Peppered with interactive questions for reflection
- Topics include: joy, peace, fruitfulness, service, spiritual warfare, conflict, contentment, and more
Award-winning author of 23 books and more than 400 magazine articles, Edna Ellison is a well-known keynote speaker who loves leading prayer retreats and writers conferences across the United States and overseas. A people lover and humorist, she holds a PhD from the University of Alabama and now lives in Spartanburg, South Carolina.