Jennifer Kennedy Dean is executive director of the Praying Life Foundation and a respected author and speaker. Jennifer is the author of such books as Pursuing the Christ, Heart’s Cry, Life Unhindered!, The Life-Changing Power in the Name of Jesus, Set Apart, and Secrets Jesus Shared. She is in demand as a speaker and has spoken in such venues as the Billy Graham Training Center at the Cove and Focus on the Family.
Widely recognized as an unusually gifted communicator of the deep truths of God’s Word, Jennifer is a board member for Advanced Writers and Speakers Association and a member of America’s National Prayer Committee.
Jennifer was widowed in 2005 after 26 years of marriage to Wayne Dean, her partner both in life and ministry. They have three grown sons. Jennifer makes her home in Marion, Kentucky.
- Heart’s Cry
- Life Unhindered!
- Live a Praying Life (Trade Book)
- Live a Praying Life (Workbook)
- Live a Praying Life DVD Leader Kit
- Live a Praying Life Journal
- Pursuing the Christ
- Secrets Jesus Shared
- Secrets Jesus Shared Leader Kit
- Set Apart
- Set Apart Leader Kit
- The Life-Changing Power in the Name of Jesus
- The Power of Small
- Power in the Name of Jesus
- Power in the Blood of Christ
- Clothed with Power